Saturday, December 22, 2012

run, run gingerbread man!

Seriously, they should have ran when they had the chance. I feel sorry for those whose fate fell into the hands of my boy. Good thing they still taste just as good, missing limbs, piled heaps and all....


 My mom was a brave soul and decided to have a little cookie baking fun with my niece and Cole.


 There was lots of dough to be licked off beaters, rolled to perfection, eaten off the cookie sheet, shaped and baked.



Cole "helped" tremendously in the eating department, and organizing (dismantling) Jenna's pretty gingerbread men...


Jenna was a good sport.....



Cole had so much fun.


 Got a little messy....


But it's not fun unless there is flour on your hands and cookie on your mug....


Such a fun memory watching Cole bake with his Nana, watching him enjoying himself.

 Watching him get taken over by a sugar coma, and watching him ditch the arms and legs of the gingerbread men, and go straight for the gold.

fist fulls of dough inserted in mouth. Yep, that's my boy!


These are the memories I will cherish for all time. 

Sugar spike and all.

Thanks Nana!

No comments:

Post a Comment