Friday, August 15, 2014

14 week belly

This is a week late, I'm actually 15 weeks as of today. which is kind of crazy...but has kind of felt like forever. I'm going to do my best to do updates every 2 weeks, maybe weekly (if I can ever get it together) the farther along I get.


How far along: 15 weeks (but this is for 14)

Total weight gain: Not really sure, last week I think about 4????

Maternity Clothes: Not really, except for some leggings.

Sleep: Well.....I usually fall asleep the minute my head hits the pillow ( I think a first in my life!) However, we have had quite a few little wakers lately, and I have a real hard time falling back to sleep. And then my oldest likes to add the cherry on top by making 4:15 his new favorite wake up time (and no, it doesn't help to put him to bed later...he still wakes up early).

Best moment this week: Feeling little babes kick! It's what I most look forward to in pregnancy.

Miss Anything: Not feeling sick....nope, still haven't kicked it yet. Starting to feel like it will last the entire pregnancy. I optimistically told my OB that I didn't think I would need another refill (why do i do that to myself?) But so far I can only make it 1 maybe 2 days off it before I desperately need it again.

Movement: YES!

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Being hungry. I still have a complete aversion to cilantro, and it makes me so sad.  Sweets (who am I?) and coffee (again...who am I).

Have you started to show yet: I think so, and while I've noticed more stares at the belly, no one has asked me about it yet.


Gender prediction: I don't know.....I think I'm leaning more towards boy.

Happy or moody: Well, I think despite the waterworks that can easily happen regarding our current waiting situation, I've been pretty happy. I'm still trying to soak up everything about being pregnant. And I have two extremely cute little boys who like to come up and rub my belly..and Bennett has now started saying "beebee" while he touches my tummy. If that isn't a mood changer, I don't know what is. :) They also like to lift their shirt and look for their baby.....yeah.....about that.

Looking forward to: Getting rounder (in a good way), getting some results, and finding out the gender in a few weeks.






No comments:

Post a Comment