|Picture compliments from: cookies and cups|
Some days you just need something sweet, sweet, sweet. This treat does not disappoint. In fact, I think from now on I should only be allowed to make this when I know others will be devouring it as well...otherwise, well....you might just find me, with a smile, a fork, an empty pan, and crumbs all over my expanding belly. While these are great just as they are, I think next time I would add more peanut butter, perhaps some chopped peanuts, and would skip the mini chips all together....because lets face it, more chocolate never hurt anybody. It just needed a little more salty with the sweet....but that's just a personal preference, do as you please.
Go ahead, make a batch....did I mention it takes like two seconds to whip up? Oh yeah baby.
(Source: Cookies and Cups)
- 12 oz bag of White Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips + 2 Tbsp for garnish.
- Lightly grease a 9x9 pan
How to Make
- In microwave-safe bowl pour in white chips and heat on 50% power for 1 minute. Stir and continue in 30 second increments until chips are melted.
- Combine the peanut butter with the melted chips and add the krispies.
- Let cool approx 15 – 20 minutes stirring every 5 minutes or so to help cool.
- Add the marshmallows and the mini chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan and spread evenly, pressing lightly with the back of your spoon, but do not compact too much, otherwise they will get hard.
- Press the remaining chocolate chips into the top for garnish.
- When the bars are completely cooled cut into squares and eat your heart out.