Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Spoiled

Yes. My little belly baby boy was definitely spoiled this past weekend. My mom and two sisters threw me the "sweetest" baby shower. what a blessing to be surrounded by family and friends who love to celebrate new life! The whole shower was a sweet shoppe theme, complete with candy galore and a build-your-own-sundae bar...seriously, can't get better than that. Needless to say my sweet tooth was satisfied, baby boy was doing the happy dance, and we got some much appreciated gifts that will make this boy very happy when he enters into the world. While I didn't get very many pictures, I will show what I do have so you can get a "taste" of what the shower was all about. My little sister was the photographer for the event, so I should have more pictures to come. :)






Isn't that just the cutest??? And the "sweetest?" I loved every minute of it, and again am so thankful to everyone that came, we truly are grateful. And I owe my mom and sisters a huge HUGE thank you for pulling off such a beautiful shower at such a short notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment