Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A little sweetness for your Wednesday

We are recouping from a wonderful week away in sunny Arizona. Bennett kicked off the start of non-vacation mode bright and early at 4:45 this morning. Someone is still on Arizona time (as in, neither boy slept or slept in pretty much the entire week). And while I am dying to talk about our trip, I have about 500 pictures to go through....

So I will leave you with this little bit of sweetness. These were from a couple days before we left.


And someone was determined to help daddy clean things up before we took off. That broom probably weighs more than he does, not even kidding.




Isn't he just the cutest little thing....and so, so serious about his sweeping duties. Sometimes I just sit watching him and Cole, and I'm sure I have a weird smirky smile plastered all over my face. I can't help it....they do that to me.


They are just too cute for their own good. Especially toting around their personalized lunch boxes (Can I get a woot woot for the pink, "My Little Pony" lunch box replacement! So far it's been a pretty seamless and unemotional transition....and Bennett was just thrilled to get his own!)




Oh, and the new lunch boxes make snacking at the fish hatchery even more snackably delicious.  love how cozied up next to each other they are.

(And just because I have already been asked about where the lunch boxes are from, I found them at Sarah and Abraham, click on that link and check out all of the adorable personalized things they have available! I'm dying to get some of the personalized plates and bowls for the boys, how sweet is it that you can make them look like each kid? I know Cole would think it was "cool mama" and all that.)

And that there, is part of my daily dose of sweetness.

(Arizona pics and an awesome steak marinade recipe to come soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment